We can provide you with many cloud solutions for your organization:
- Cloud PBX Phone Systems
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud Servers
- Cloud Storage
- Cloud Email/Spam Filtering
Cloud PBX Phone Systems
What is PBX Phone Systems?
Cloud PBX Phone Systems are enterprise-level IP Telephony at a price you can truly afford. Our IP Telephone Systems are designed from the ground up to streamline the work of administrators and end users alike, the built-in unified communications (UC) capabilities of our cloud & premise-based business VoIP phone system are transforming the way people work.
By integrating communication tasks –such as video conferencing, IM, mobility and online collaboration – usually performed with separate tools, our brilliantly simple business VoIP solutions help boost productivity and reduce costs.
With IP Telephony Solutions from Siptivate, you’ll get the most cost-effective solution for your business interactions. Our knowledge and experience in the telecommunications industry allow us to improve the cost efficiency of the voice, data and wireless services you use every day.
Our comprehensive Telecommunications solutions are:
- Economical – more efficient systems save you money
- Scalable – our solutions adapt and grow with your business
- Managed – we can provide ongoing maintenance of your services
- Simple – we act as the single point of contact for all your telecommunications needs
What is Cloud Storage?
Cloud Storage is the new and easy way to store, edit and share all kinds of data. Currently, your data might be scattered between computers and your iPhone, iPad or Android phone. With Cloud Storage you can bring all information together in one solution that gives you unlimited access.
Whenever you add, delete or modify a file on your computer, Cloud Storage immediately detects the change and updates your files online. With your data stored securely in the cloud, you have a convenient backup of your files. If your computer crashes, you can easily download copies of your documents, photos, music, and videos directly from our Cloud Storage.
If you have more than one computer, you can sync important folders across your computers ensuring you always have the latest version, no matter which computer you are using.
There is no limit to how many folders or how large amounts of data that can be synchronized and backed up with Cloud Storage. There are no restrictions other than the size of your web space.
Cloud Storage is included in all our web hosting packages and can be used for:
- Online backup and real-time protection of your data.
- Syncing and collecting your data in one place.
- Sharing documents, movies and photos.
- Streaming music to you mobile devices.
- Access to all your data in one place.
- Mobile access on the go through apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Securing your data with encryption and password protection.
- Recovering previous versions of files, even if you accidentally deleted them.
A Managed Cloud server enables you to take advantage of dedicated hosting without the associated costs of investing in a physical server.
In addition to providing cost effective dedicated computing resources, a managed cloud server also provides on demand scalability which means that it can adapt quickly to your fluctuating requirements.
Our management and support package includes server monitoring, operating system patching, server scaling, data back-up and 24/7 direct engineer support. This means that you don’t need to be concerned with or distracted by routine server maintenance tasks.
Cloud Email / Spam Filtering
Reduce Costs, Manage Complexity, Mitigate Risk. GWAVA Cloud Messaging Security makes your email servers more secure, compliant, and productive. Spam is blocked before it reaches the end-user’s inbox, thus eliminating wasted time spent on unwanted and possibly dangerous email.
Email threats such as viruses, worms, and phishing scams are eradicated before they reach your organization. This helps to ensure that confidential and proprietary information remains safe. You can also assign email security policies to maintain legal and regulatory compliance for both inbound and outbound email access.
The GWAVA ICAP interface provides the ability to monitor, filter, and block internet traffic. Protect your organization from inappropriate content, data leakage, malicious content and productivity loss. This interface features content filtering for incoming and outgoing internet traffic, including URL filtering, social media, and search filtering.
Multi-tiered Protection — Multiple scanning engines with “zero-hour” anti-virus updates immediately protect messages from up to-the-minute attacks.
- Robust Content Filtering – Subject, header, body, Raw MIME, finger printing, attachment, IP.
- Multiple-engine anti-virus – Signature, SURBL, RBL, IP Reputation, SPF.
- Zero-hour live protection – Live hourly updates to ensure protection from mutating viruses.
- DOS/DDOS protection – Protect your mail system from attacks to the SMTP and ensure that your system stays up and running.
Message Management — Identify immediate threats and security holes while maximizing user productivity and messaging capabilities.
- Surveillance – Monitor sensitive personal communications (i.e. SS#, CC#, etc.) with rule-based notification and reporting.
- Statistics & Reports – Create reports for IT administrators and C-level management.
- Quarantine & Digest – Provide end-user access to quarantine and daily digest thus maximizing employee productivity.
Rapid Deployment – Reduce implementation costs by simply pointing your messaging servers to GWAVA Cloud Security Services and you are up and running.
- Pre-defined Protection Packages – Use our pre-set rules for maximum protection and customize as you go.
- Award Winning Support – 24×7 access to GWAVA certified technicians.
- Scalable access – On demand availability of server and network usage.